The Princess (no pics)

elsaspet

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.visionsinwhite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
You guys get these? My hubby and I giggle about this one. On her engagement, she wanted me to make pants out of a skirt because she didn't dress as I had directed.
She didn't "have time" for her bridal prior to the wedding, so got all dressed up the day of, and we drove all over town looking for something that she thought was appropriate.
She yelled at her family members to the point it was embarrasing. They were all making faces behind her back. I had to be careful with my proofs so that she didn't see them. Lots of edits there. One Aunt finally told her to shut up because she was acting like a biatch. LOL. The priest mentioned that she was the most outspoken woman he ever met, and that to have a successful relationship, she needed to hold her tonge...this during the CEREMONY. A stiffled a giggle.
Now, I'm on my FIFTH album edit. Yes, numero uno fivo! I'm about to beat her sensless.
Guess what, I just hit her with the $90 and hour "changes" routine. Quite as a peep. Suddenly everything is sheer beauty. She loves everything. I can hear the birds chirping outside my window. The sun is shining. LOL.
Thank God. I really didn't want to kill a client. Hehe.
Ah, sweet payback...............
Cindy

Yikes. I've only had one of those and she wasn't 1/10 as bad as yours :lol:

Nah! Spill Pete!
Was she a "low ender"? I got my little Queen from an old mentor as a cast off. I think he knew she was trouble instincively. She was also a "budget (princess) bride who thought that $1800 bucks for the works was a MASSIVE amount of money. In fact, she thought EVERYTHING was a king's fortune......fitting for the princess bride, don'tcha think?
All I heard all day was biatching and moaning. Nothing was good enough. Her bridesmaids weren't pretty enough, the chapel wasn't regal enough, the Ford F 150 she piled into after the wedding was clean enough.
I'm convinced it's the cheapo bride. The only problems I have even encountered were from the cheapo bride. She honestly cannot understand why you can't make her look like her hero, Pam Anderson. She can't understand why you can't make the High School Gym look like the Penthouse at the Hilton. Doesn't get it. You can shoot with a dof so shallow you can barely get two eyes in focus, and she will notice the outline of a basketball goal in the background. Hey cookie, I didn't book the gym, gotcha? I'm just here to make you look like you aren't a redneck.
I mean, I feel like saying that sometimes. A few months ago, I decided no more low enders. They are ALWAYS trouble. The brides with a few bucks are happy as clams. It's the one's you wish you never booked that haunt the crap out of you.

what a pain in the arse! that's incredible.

I can't believe how some think everything HAS to be perfect. sorry muffin, nothings perfect, shut up and deal with it. :D

elsaspet said:
Her bridesmaids weren't pretty enough...

ehhhhh. I've had this type in my studio. One came in to shop and was brousing my samples and began to snicker at the people in the photos. "Ugh... what a fat bride!" and the like.

I took the book from her hands and told her I was already booked.

What happens to some people? How do they get like that?

what amazes me is that someone wanted to marry this woman!!

Imagine being stuck with someone like that for the rest of your life!

Oh god, you're doing better at biting your tongue then I would. What a hellcat!

I don't have a lot of money to play with, yet I hope I aint gonna be regarded as a pain in the ass by mine and Josh's photographers :???:.

Starting to suspect that he and I are paying a LOT for them actually ie $3,400 US ( mmm hmmm, try converting that to australian funds, where, the aus dollar is trading at around 73 cents to the US dollar)....eehhh too late now. Not that they aren't worth it, but I was asked to make a decision quick by an impatient fiance and didnt get a chance to shop around and take my sweet time like I usually do.

Having said that though, I really like them and not regretting booking them, though I wish it wasnt so expensive.

Hi Lumi,
I bet your photog is gonna be wonderful. The only way you can spend too much money on wedding photography is if you got yucky photos, which I know you won't.
Think about it. You spend a small fortune on your wedding, and what you have left after the big day is the dress, the memories and the photos.
I can't wait to see yours!!!!!!!!!!!!
BTW-You wouldn't be what I consider a "low ender". And besides that, I love shooting photogs weddings. They totally "get it". They can see the work thats been put into each photo, and they understand the limitations of certain situations.
Congrats again on your Engagement!!!! I'm excited for you!
Cindy
PS-I've posted the Hellcat's photos, but I'm not saying who. Hehe.

I remember when you posted about her the first time...sounds like she hasn't changed since the engagement photos.

At least her own family thinks the same of her as you do...maybe you should have thrown in a bunch of photos with them making faces...just to teach her a lesson.

I'm wondering what's with the groom that he still wants to be married to her? Maybe he's scared of her? :lol:

It's funny Mike. Groom is a very shy, quiet, handsome Doctor to be. Weird sometimes about attraction.

A doctor to be...that reminds me of someone.

My mother-in-law worked at a clinic in a small rural town. We have a doctor shortage around here (especially in rural areas) so they recruit doctors from all around the world. The doctor at the clinic was from South Africa.
He is a great, down to earth, shy type of guy and seemed to really love moving to Canada. His wife, on the other hand, was a bit of a monster. When they lived in S.A. they were very well off, his parents owned a very large sheep farms. They lived in a mansion and had a full staff of servants.
Anyway, she didn't like Canada at all...especially the small town. She wasn't employed by the clinic but went there anyway and bossed the employees around like servants. She was heard to remark that "she had more class in her little finger, than the whole town". Eventually she moved back to S.A. The doctor stayed in Canada and we all hoped that he would leave her and stay for good...he really wanted to. But in the end, he moved back and that was the last we saw of him.

Most reactions

Back