Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I cannot believe how fast the time went
_3834495 (2).JPG

_3830463 (4).JPG
_3832829 (2).JPG

Wow already two years old! They have grown up super cute. What are their names? Sorry, I forgot.

Wow already two years old! They have grown up super cute. What are their names? Sorry, I forgot.
Thank you.. Lucette "Lucy" is the black dobie.. Lady Victoria too is red girl dobie... and Lissa Marie is the collie.. i also still have Luke.. black dobie 8 years old.. i was always worried about everyone getting along and calm in the house ... well that day finally arrived.. they all sleep together on the sofa..lol..This is Luke.. the King
_3830436 (3).JPG

Thank you.. Lucette "Lucy" is the black dobie.. Lady Victoria too is red girl dobie... and Lissa Marie is the collie.. i also still have Luke.. black dobie 8 years old.. i was always worried about everyone getting along and calm in the house ... well that day finally arrived.. they all sleep together on the sofa..lol..This is Luke.. the KingView attachment 266268
Luke is the king! So very handsome. Good that they all get along. It takes awhile to aclimate the pack to the new pups. In your case you had 3 puppies at once!

Luke is the king! So very handsome. Good that they all get along. It takes awhile to aclimate the pack to the new pups. In your case you had 3 puppies at once!
It has not been easy but each step the progress kept coming.. i am proud of my accomplishments.. haha.. thank you... i look forward to them being three.... at three.. terrible twos.. then they can stay at three at three... never want to rush pups age.. it really goes too fast..

Wow - two years already. I remember you first bringing them home and everything you were doing to get them acclimated to their new home. How wonderful that they have bonded like this and hang together (too bad you might need your own couch now, though - sounds like they've taken over!).

A nice anniversary for you all! :)

Wow - two years already. I remember you first bringing them home and everything you were doing to get them acclimated to their new home. How wonderful that they have bonded like this and hang together (too bad you might need your own couch now, though - sounds like they've taken over!).

A nice anniversary for you all! :)
thank you Terri .. just clipped all their nails.. ask me if i would do this again...haha no not at the same age...... but i love each and everyone.. and i really enjoy the different personalities... and most important is they love each other..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back