The Rapadelta in colour and Sitojaure

You're afraid your Lapland photos could bore us?
You don't really mean that, do you?
You know photos like these cannot bore anyone (I say!). Too beautiful, too colourful, too interesting. Both the landscape as is as your photos as such! So there. I said it!

Many people totally dislike landscape shots as they regard them boring!

I still stomp my foot and insist: THESE here are NOT boring! So there!

:wink:

For you, others will disagree! ;)

I kick them in the shin! :irked:

Yea these are great alex, such a naturally beautiful landscape, good stuff :thumbup:

Thanks!

You are all applauding the landscapes anyway, not so much my photography I would guess.

Man, I only wish my images sucked that bad! :D

Those top ones are like 24mm or 28mm?

I prefer #2 over #4, it gives it a different perspective.

I've been looking at all these various Lapland threads. They're really great pictures. You've taken a wonderful countryside, and captured it really well. If ever there was a personal photobook, this is the project for it.

Well done!

I prefer #2 over #4, it gives it a different perspective.

I've been looking at all these various Lapland threads. They're really great pictures. You've taken a wonderful countryside, and captured it really well. If ever there was a personal photobook, this is the project for it.

Well done!

Thanks ... actually quite rare than you comment on my images, so I must take this as a huge compliment :)

As for #2 and #4, in #2 I included part of the mountain I am standing on on the left, to include the location of the photographer as something physical in the image. My hope was that the person looking at the image would then feel more as being part of the scene, as if he was really there.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back