the REAL Friday thread....

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...Happy Friday people....

*passes out at desk*

Random questions for your entertainment.

Should I have come to work today?
Should you have gone to work today?
Did you know that Europeans enjoy 20 more days of holiday than north Americans?
Does that bother you?
Me too.

Have you seen the show "So you think you can dance?"?
Do you think you can dance?
What's your best move?
I can do the moon walk. No for serious.

Do you think the guy who won American Idol, should have won?

Me neither, that girl that came in second was way hot and could SING. No Kelly Clarkson though.

What were you doing when you saw Kelly Clarkson win American Idol?

Ha Trick question. YOU WERE WATCHING TV DUHH!?

This is what happens to bace when he no sleepy from night of drinky drunky....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

bace said:

Should I have come to work today? Yes - if I had to, you had to.
Should you have gone to work today? That's different. Of course not.
Did you know that Europeans enjoy 20 more days of holiday than north Americans? So I've heard. :grumpy:
Does that bother you? Well, yeah!
Me too. :lol:

Have you seen the show "So you think you can dance?"? No
Do you think you can dance? Of course!
What's your best move? This: :boogie:
I can do the moon walk. No for serious. You'll seriously have to prove that somehow. I think it's a lie.

Do you think the guy who won American Idol, should have won? Read: complete apathy

Me neither, that girl that came in second was way hot and could SING. No Kelly Clarkson though. zzzzz.....

What were you doing when you saw Kelly Clarkson win American Idol? Something other than watching A.I. With any luck there was wine involved.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz So....we have to deal with a hung-over Bace all day? hmmm....could get ugly. I sense banning.
:mrgreen:

Should I have come to work today? See Terri's answer above
Should you have gone to work today? See Terri's answer above
Did you know that Europeans enjoy 20 more days of holiday than north Americans? Sure do.
Does that bother you? Duh, do I look stupid?
Me too. No, really?

Have you seen the show "So you think you can dance?"? Yup, a chick threw up on that show last night.
Do you think you can dance? Sometimes.
What's your best move? Wouldn't you like to know. :eyebrows:
I can do the moon walk. No for serious. I wanna see video of this.

Do you think the guy who won American Idol, should have won? Choosing between the final two, yes, I definitely do. I think the chick should have been voted off 3 or 4 episodes before when she FORGOT THE WORDS TO HER FRIGGIN SONG! Chris should have won, with Elliot and Taylor tied for second. :)

What were you doing when you saw Kelly Clarkson win American Idol? Duh.

I would just like to say thanks to Steve G.

Thanks Steve for dropping your stinky coffee right by my desk just now. Thanks for filling my once empty nasal cavity with the stench of your morning coffee. While I'm sure I'm in the minority, coffee is a smell that litterlly turns my stomache, and thanks to you Steve, I'm now stuck with all effing day.

A$$hole.

Should I have come to work today? you need money
Should you have gone to work today? no..... dont have much on.... and its a hot day for once.
Did you know that Europeans enjoy 20 more days of holiday than north Americans? yea........ sweet huh ;)
Does that bother you? Nope

Have you seen the show "So you think you can dance?"? nope
Do you think you can dance? a little
What's your best move? depends how wrecked i am

Do you think the guy who won American Idol, should have won? dunno..... should he have?

What were you doing when you saw Kelly Clarkson win American Idol? i wish i saw her on American Idol

Sounds like you need to chill geezer........

Just bought the new Boards of Canada EP 'Trans Canada Highway'....... should be sweet.... they released it to promote the track 'Dayvan Cowboy' off thier last album........ and they've actually released thier first music video for it.... from Warp records of course....... link below...... should chill you out... (may be better to download google video player on your home computer cuz its a bit messy streaming it)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7451064378458599055&q=boards+of+canada

I'm chill. That albums is great. It's great sleeping music.

Should I have come to work today? nah, go home, you have my permission.
Should you have gone to work today? I wish I didn't have too...
Did you know that Europeans enjoy 20 more days of holiday than north Americans? Knew it was more, didn't know how many...
Does that bother you? Not really... good for them.
Me too.

Have you seen the show "So you think you can dance?"? No.
Do you think you can dance? :biglaugh:
What's your best move? prolly something like this... :eek:ldman:
I can do the moon walk. No for serious.

Do you think the guy who won American Idol, should have won? He was way more entertaining than whats-her-name, although she was much easier on the eyes... i'm with corry on this one though, Chris should have won the whole thing, but probably better for him that he didn't.

Me neither, that girl that came in second was way hot and could SING. No Kelly Clarkson though. Mostly agree on the "way hot" and Kelly Clarkson comments...

bace said:

Should I have come to work today? Of course lol
Should you have gone to work today? I don't have a job
Did you know that Europeans enjoy 20 more days of holiday than north Americans? I didn't know that
Does that bother you? Very much
Me too.

Have you seen the show "So you think you can dance?"? Yes
Do you think you can dance? Nope!
What's your best move? N/A
I can do the moon walk. No for serious. :lol:

Do you think the guy who won American Idol, should have won? Yeah I was rooting for Him or Paris.

Me neither, that girl that came in second was way hot and could SING. No Kelly Clarkson though. There's more to being an idol that being "hot" lol

What were you doing when you saw Kelly Clarkson win American Idol? I don't think I was watching at the time.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Well that was fun!

Pfft. American Idols have to be beautiful. Don't you read the tabloids?

You can't write music for someone who isn't good looking enough to make it sell.

bace said:
Pfft. American Idols have to be beautiful. Don't you read the tabloids?

You can't write music for someone who isn't good looking enough to make it sell.

Rueben Studdard?

Should I have come to work today? Yes, gotta pay the bills
Should you have gone to work today? See above
Did you know that Europeans enjoy 20 more days of holiday than north Americans? Yes :x
Does that bother you? Yes :x

Have you seen the show "So you think you can dance?"? No
Do you think you can dance? Yes
What's your best move? Sway with baby on hip

Do you think the guy who won American Idol, should have won? I had to look it up to see who won. I thought he had a good voice in his audition, that's the only part I watched.

What were you doing when you saw Kelly Clarkson win American Idol? Dunno because I didn't watch :)

bace said:

Should I have come to work today? Yup.. Now these co-workers of yours have to get stuck smelling you sweat alcohol all day.... and that's funny. :D
Should you have gone to work today? Probably...
Did you know that Europeans enjoy 20 more days of holiday than north Americans? Yes and also, some countries will not fire their gov't employees so once you make it past a certain point, you can do everything short of illegal stuff at work and still have a job.
Does that bother you? Not really... luck of the draw really
Me too.

Have you seen the show "So you think you can dance?"?nope
Do you think you can dance? nope
What's your best move? I can do a pretty mean worm
I can do the moon walk. No for serious. Like MJ? :shock:

Do you think the guy who won American Idol, should have won? Yup. I picked him from the auditions to win. He sings with so much soul.

Me neither, that girl that came in second was way hot and could SING. No Kelly Clarkson though.

What were you doing when you saw Kelly Clarkson win American Idol?
I was stationed in Germany so we didn't get to see the show until after it was over.... kinda takes away from the suspense. :D

And that's all I have to say about that.

Should I have come to work today? Hell no!
Should you have gone to work today? See above
Did you know that Europeans enjoy 20 more days of holiday than north Americans? GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Does that bother you? :madass:
Me too.

Have you seen the show "So you think you can dance?"? Huh?
Do you think you can dance? BWAHAHAHAHAHA - No! :biglaugh:
What's your best move? Can't tell in mixed company :sexywink:
I can do the moon walk. No for serious. I want video proof.

Do you think the guy who won American Idol, should have won? American what?

Me neither, that girl that came in second was way hot and could SING. No Kelly Clarkson though. :scratch:

What were you doing when you saw Kelly Clarkson win American Idol? I don't even watch tv. Heard her sing though. ;)

Most reactions

Back