DarknGorgeous

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
RedheadCopyrightcopy-2.jpg

The colors are great. I mean, that's why she's a redhead. Nice angle for this kind of shot too

~Michael~

2.gif
2.gif
Nicely done. Love the pose and the tones.

I dunno. I've looked at it a few times and still think it's missing elements to make it dark or creepy. Maybe like a vague shadow of a entity creeping up behind her, or maybe a bloody tear. Something. Just my 2cents, so w/e. It to me is a decent photo of a redhead in a dark room. Not dark and creepy to me. Then again, I'm not scared of anything....

The photo was done great, though. :thumbup:

I've done my share of dark figures and bloody tears and honestly I think its way over used and not necessary in every photos to make them "creepy".

Thanks for the comment and critique! xD

I've done my share of dark figures and bloody tears and honestly I think its way over used and not necessary in every photos to make them "creepy".

Thanks for the comment and critique! xD

Well, I didn't mean exactly those examples; those were off the top of my head only. Yes, there are other ways to give art a dark or demented, w/e look. All I'm saying is that to me it's missing anything dark or scary/creepy related. It's up for C/C, and that's my C/C. That's all it was.

Okay, haha. All I was trying to say is that the Darkside doesnt need to be scary/creepy to be dark. Thanks again. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back