The ring

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not really sure of a title for this one...but say what yah think.

IMG_6421.jpg

The focus seems to be spot on....have you tried this in b&w? With the right converions I think it might really bring out the texture of her skin. You could even do selective coloring with the ring to keep the ring the attention and put the rest of the image in black and white and I think you would have a good pic there.

Just my .02
keep shootin

Alex

I'd like to see a tighter crop and the ring not be dead centre...but I really like the DOF.

well... I like all of them :) also the one in b&w :) although I prefer color version. In the last pic, viewers pay attention only to the ring while i b&w to the whole hand. the color version is a bit distracting because you pay attention to the whole photo. It's my opinion :) so I vote hmm.... now I dunno what to think :)

I like the b&w version, maybe try desaturating the ring a touch in the selective colour one, so that it isn't as bright, but more of a dull copper tone - I think that might work well

I prefer the full black and white but the full color is nice as well. I think this is a great photo the texture of the skin is very interesting and the DOF is just perfect.

Amazing capture!!! The first post is the strongest on this end. You have done a great job with the depth of feild. The soft light was a great choice. Her hands really speak to me.

Thanks for all the nice replies guys, Im still debating whether its colour or black and white...but ill choose soon :) May give a copy to my grandma!

Most reactions

Back