The Rock House

CmazzJK

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I drove out to Hocking Hills State Park last week and visited Rock House which I believe is Ohio's largest cave. It was almost noon so the lighting wasn't great so I took a lot of multiple exposure shots and did a B&W convert. I had to wait about 40 minutes for a chance to get the whole cave without the crowd in the way.

$The Cavern B&W.jpg

Very nice. I get down to HH at least a couple times a year, but I always seem to miss Rock House. I'm going to have to move that to the top of my list again! The B&W conversion looks good here -- vaguely reminiscent of some of the Antelope Canyon pictures I've seen.

nicely done! I like the framing

Thanks guys

If anyone is interested here are two images I took of the other two spots I visited in Hocking Hills, one is a place called Cantwell Cliffs, which is probably my favorite place out there due to its lack of crowds. The second is Cedar Falls which is probably the most crowded place aside from Ash Cave which I didn't visit. All three of these images were three exposure HDR, touched up and converted to B&W in LR5.

$Cedar Falls Portrait B&W.jpg

$Cantwell Cliffs B&W.jpg

Most reactions

Back