Fujidave

Blue eyed and Beautiful
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
@waday might like some that are on my Flickr. Today was the Brighton Marathon, so after helping Mum I shot off in to town with my Ricoh GRII and had it set to High Contrast and I love these B&Ws.

The Runner by Dave, on Flickr

Nice.
Perhaps lower brightness of houses to make them less distracting.

Thank you, the Hotel in the BG is pure white so I`m happy with it as B&W should be just that...ie Black and White.

Very nice! I’m really liking your shots and what you can do with it. Thanks for keeping me in mind, as well, when you post! Really appreciate it :)

Very nice! I’m really liking your shots and what you can do with it. Thanks for keeping me in mind, as well, when you post! Really appreciate it :)

Thank you, as and when I get out with the GRII and post some images I will tag you so you can have a look.

Good shot but a slight bit of burning down on the white buildings might elevate the shot even higher...I can envision a slight bit of fill added to the blacks changing the feeling a bit.

Good shot but a slight bit of burning down on the white buildings might elevate the shot even higher...I can envision a slight bit of fill added to the blacks changing the feeling a bit.

Thank you Derrel, I might go back and have a look at it some time.

Just been having fun in C1 and Nik.

The Runner.jpg

R0000498_2.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back