The Secret Agent

Thats a nice shot you have caught the decisive moment with the tip of his shoe touching the pavement i also like how his shadow hits the step

Thats a nice shot you have caught the decisive moment with the tip of his shoe touching the pavement i also like how his shadow hits the step

Thanks Gary. By the way, once I have enough brass in my piggy bank I'll send you a PM and see if there's anything doing with some money off the Harman kit. Cheers for that :thumbup:

Thanks Gary. By the way, once I have enough brass in my piggy bank I'll send you a PM and see if there's anything doing with some money off the Harman kit. Cheers for that :thumbup:

Just tried the discount code on the pihole camera but it didn't work but it will when you want film

Its compositionally good-ish...at best. There is a lot of harsh overexposed areas as well

Its compositionally good-ish...at best. There is a lot of harsh overexposed areas as well

Thanks for your thoughts.

The composition helps to tell a story; composed another way it would be a different story, and not the one I want to tell here. The key to the exposure is that the needle was high on this one.

I like it, modestly and to a degree. I am not convinced it would survive being printed at any reasonable size. There seems to be a lot of softness to it.

I like it, modestly and to a degree. I am not convinced it would survive being printed at any reasonable size. There seems to be a lot of softness to it.

Thanks. The image itself (without the Polaroid frame and a size of 304 kb) prints nicely via Picasa at 13x18 cm (216 pixels per inch). It is a bit soft, yes, but then it's meant to convey feelings of nostalgia and mystery.

Huh, interesting. It struck me that the high contrast would be best served by a sharp, almost crunchy, rendering.

You've given me something to think about, thanks.

Huh, interesting. It struck me that the high contrast would be best served by a sharp, almost crunchy, rendering.

You've given me something to think about, thanks.

You're more than welcome. To share with and learn from one another; isn't that what TPF is for?

Most reactions

Back