The Sign

JRE313

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I admit, That I was just screwing around taking shots, But I really like the clouds.
I wanted to take the photo with something else besides the clouds. Let me know what you think of the composition and the processing.

The_Sign.jpg

reminds me of one of my shots.....I kinda did the same. HDR? LR4?
I like it by the way! I would make the white sign more white.

white sign more white, grass less electric and you need deghosting in the sky, clouds look blurry.

Composition I think would have been a bit better if you would have got lower angle looking up so the sigh was real dominant and the horizon would not be as centered.

The sign kind of ruins an otherwise OK,albeit overcooked, image. Do not forget, that the whole point of HDR to to extend useful information. As VIP stated, the grass looks electric because it lacks any detail aside from hue and saturation. Overall, I am a bit confused by the image, and I am left kind of wondering what the point is: is this image about the sky, is it about the water, is it about the sign ... or is it about the most pronounced aspect, the HDR processing?

white sign more white, grass less electric and you need deghosting in the sky, clouds look blurry.Composition I think would have been a bit better if you would have got lower angle looking up so the sigh was real dominant and the horizon would not be as centered.
Ok I will have to redo the image

I like it just the way it is. Sometimes I like the super saturated color.

Most reactions

Back