the sky is falling...

Good thing I never bought a baby Speed Graphic.

Aw, now that's a real shame. They were an exciting little company to watch. I knew that one of the main proprietors had taken ill, but by all reports he'd improved, and the move to open in Las Vegas was supposedly in the bag. That's a shame.

I believe they still have healthy inventory, too. Wonder who is going to snatch it all up?

Thanks for the update, Chicken Little. ;)

Buy the baby speed graphic there is film available for it. When the 2x3 is gone, get a 6" paper cutter stick it in a dark bag with a box of 4x5 film and chop your own.

When for by five is gone, you can shoot paper negs. When black and white paper is gone you can use it as a door stop. But don't not buy a classic camera because it is a little more inconvenient now. The inconvenience is part of the joy. If it was easy anyone could and would do it.

The same company that is bringing back some of Agfa's film and paper products, Fotoimpex, apparently carries all of these lesser used sizes and has for years. Check around. ;)

Buy the baby speed graphic there is film available for it. When the 2x3 is gone, get a 6" paper cutter stick it in a dark bag with a box of 4x5 film and chop your own.

HA! And chop my fingers, too! :lmao:

Too bad to hear about J & C, though. I was going to frequent them once they came back.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back