The sky serpent

Harpper

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I don't know if everyone is going to see it but to me it looks like there is some kind of serpent or animal in the sky. It's the streaking cloud that's in the top middle. Its head is slightly to the right of middle and to me it looks like the creature has its mouth open and giving a "roar".

I guess the head looks a little more like a dragon or something but I have an active imagination though. ;)

skybw4.jpg

Wow!! Awesome B&W. I love the composition in this one. Nice job!!

hmmm, the sky is certainly interesting enough....I think I know which cloud you're referring to about the serpent, but to be absolutely certain, could you pass whatever it is you're smoking this way, please? :twisted:

awesome shot dude!!!! the serpent thiung is quasi aparent but like what the dude before me said its far from the focal point of this shot

Thanks everyone for the comments. They are much appreciated. It was a lot easier to see the "serpent" from the large original file. Oh well, it just goes to show I have an active imagination. ;)

terri said:
....I think I know which cloud you're referring to about the serpent, but to be absolutely certain, could you pass whatever it is you're smoking this way, please? :twisted:
LOL, sure terri but I think you get a natural high from hanging out on this forum. Am I right? :twisted: :wink:

Great picture. I love it! Oh, and yeah... I see your serpent. Does that mean I'm high? :shock:

Most reactions

Back