Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My son graduated from pre-K last week and here are a few photos from the day. His little brother was also part of the ceremony so he's included as well :D I was hoping for more photos of the graduate himself but where I was seated I couldn't get through the masses of parents in front of me, and every time I moved the woman in front of me moved too! Next year I'm sitting in the very front :mrgreen:

Graduation march
Img000413-web.jpg

Stage fright, being comforted by his favorite teacher Ms. Sherri
LucasSherri-web.jpg

Singing with gusto
Img000463-web.jpg

Thanks for the kind comments. They are great kids and it's a joy to watch them grow.

beautiful children Alison and what a special day, eh? thanks for posting...always helps to see your vision when photographing children...you're the master! love the b&w too!

JonMikal said:
beautiful children Alison and what a special day, eh? thanks for posting...always helps to see your vision when photographing children...you're the master! love the b&w too!

Thanks Jon. It was a special day, but we've just realized that we'll be going to this school for graduation for 4 years....then some more for the baby on the way. They do Pre-K, then K and when Christopher is done it's Lucas' turn :lol: It's really a great school and they love it there so I won't complain :)

Thanks for the comments everyone. #2 is also my favorite, and that particular teacher loves photos so we plan to give her a copy.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back