TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C and C please.

5589518881_8bcab79a68_b.jpg

Nice composition and tonal range. I keep looking at how dark it is along the right side and how much lighter it is on the left. I don't know if this was deliberate or just the result of polarization, but it is very distracting (at least to me).

@KenC : Yes, you are right. The Sun was next to the frame on the left hand side and also i have brightened the bike a bit. Both these factors are contributing to it. I must admit the I have not done the 100% job here.

@KenC : Yes, you are right. The Sun was next to the frame on the left hand side and also i have brightened the bike a bit. Both these factors are contributing to it. I must admit the I have not done the 100% job here.

Very nice scene. But I can see where you've gone a bit trigger happy with the dodge tool on the front of the bike which I think is what's causing the left /right lighting problem. How dark was the bike originally? Maybe it would work as a silhouette, as opposed to brightening up all the details?

If the front of the bike was originally the same as the back, you might get away with leaving the front it as it was. Or figure out a way to brighten the bike without also brightening the sky around it. I'd be interested to see how you deal with it! :)

Most reactions

Back