The Stang C&C welcome

KAikens318

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_3544_5_6.jpg

Last edited:
try moving to a spot where the back ground isn't so busy. and possibly moving in front of the car a tad. what are you using to edit?

edit-this is a hdr?

I agree that location chosen for this shot is not working at all it's very distracting and takes away from viewing our main subject "Le Car"

Also this image does not appear to be tonemapped in anyway shape at all looks like a standard image with no processing involved.

What I think: This picture sucks
Why: Becuase its Boring
How: Becuase you shot it in your driveway with a dumb angle

Id be surprised if you did anymore then open your front door, take the shot, come inside and put it on here. Sorry but good pictures dont come that easily.

a new location would be a good idea, somewhere where there's alot of open sky so you don't have reflections of the surrounding things on the the car.

and try to avoid the HDR, it really cheapens it.

Yes this was an HDR, yes it was tone mapped and played around with. It's my dad's car, not mine, I didn't get to take it somewhere fancy with a good background. No I didn't just step out my front door and take the photo. I tried many different angles and exposures. Oh well. Guess I suck like someone said above.

Epic fail with deleting the picture, makes you look like a kid who cant take honest critique. I didnt say you suck, I said the picture you take sucked. Your never gonna get better if you dont wanna learn.

Or you could just keep deleting photos when someone tells you its not good.

Well I was disappointed to open this and not see my favorite make and model of car.

Don't get upset Aikens, it's an internet message board after all...

Epic fail with deleting the picture, makes you look like a kid who cant take honest critique. I didnt say you suck, I said the picture you take sucked. Your never gonna get better if you dont wanna learn.

Or you could just keep deleting photos when someone tells you its not good.

I welcome constructive criticism, such as telling me how to improve, not to have people like you come in on their high horses and say flat out that the picture sucks and not give the least idea on how to improve. You are a very rude person, this forum is to help people, not tell them their photos suck. Here you go, here is the picture. Go ahead, tell me it sucks again. Or you could just be helpful and say nicely how to improve it instead.

Your DOF is too shallow...the entire car should be in focus and it's not. I think the HDR effect isn't very noticeable in this picture because of the dark colors.

The lines of a car should be nice and clean. The reflection of the tree branches on the hood really looks quite messy. If you relocate the car again look at the reflections. As for JimmyO, with manners like that I would think you are just talking to yourself.

Like all most everyone else said try a different location. The tree reflection does take away from the image. Also there is a piece of paper on the drive way.

I was waiting for someone to say it's subtle :lol: HDR

How about just changing the background.
2z586wz.jpg

Good attempt, but.. the horrible glare and reflection on the hood of the tree.. makes it a dead give away it was pasted into a background.

There are no trees on the beach... so..reflection has gotta go! lol

But i agree with placing it on a different background...

Far to many distractions, glares, reflections...etc.
Retake the shot somewhere you wont have distracting reflections, then get a new background. :)

Most reactions

Back