the surrealist compliment generator

JonMikal said:
wellllllll, have you ever seen a flying purple elephant with bicycle wheels for ears? more later..............

promises.. promises......

oh, and yes i have...no drugs, no alcohol...

just me. scary, 'eh?

terri said:
Your intelligence attains the grand summation of molecular motion at absolute zero.

Ah couldn't resist (a physicist as I am). There is quite a lot of motion going on at absolute zero :) It's a common misconception that all motion stops. It's true that particles will not collide any more, but at the lowest energy state they are still wobbling :D It can be shown quantum mechanically, not classically :)

Your raw sensuality flusters me as the dog sneezes into the ventilation fan.

Finally found one I actually understand ;)

You are as dazzling as a pregnant cow attired in electrical sockets. :(

"Teacups smash, flounders ignite spontaneously in your presence."

well duh...

Wend you not to wreak annihilable havoc with my tumefascent transmitters and turgid devices.

The expansion (and resultant rapid cooling) of your consecrated culotte sings the golden turnip with the mulatto touch-typist in my pants.

i agree

I just got this really long one:

Dear Tom,
You seemed nice at first, and spoiled me with unconsciencable fruits, but now, y ou have gone too far! Assalting and recremending me in public, you have shown me that you are a man who does not care about losing a woman for the betterment of a pair of patent leather undergarments!
It is because of this unpardonable nature that I must dump you upon the carpet of suburban renewal! I know this is sudden, but I am sick of you. I will never be seen with you again, even if no other man will have me.
Angrily yours,
Jessica

my nose hairs scare them :scratch:

Most reactions

Back