The Taj Mahal

shutterfingers

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,

Here are a few photographs of the majestic Taj Mahal.

Would appreciate some feedback. Thanks.

TajMahal1.jpg

TajMahal3.jpg

TajMahal_2.jpg

I think the third one is the best. Although I don't think there is anything special about these pictures. They look like some random vacation shots. But again, that's just my view.

Watch out for people!!! What I mean by that is... in the first one you have two where they are cut in half (and possibly a third that is just barely showing the top of his head). This really gives off the impression that there was real no thought put into the composion of the shot.

I've been to the Taj Mahal, and in some ways the people around it are part of what makes that place (and India in general) so interesting. The building itself is stunning, but it is surrounded by beautiful gardens and is part of a large complex. Incorporating some of those other elements (people, garden, surroundings) would probably give more context and meaning to the images.

Yes, really. There are very few places in the world where you’ll get an authentic overview of history and architecture, and where you’ll be able to experience a true Maharaja’s palace. Yes, you can visit the palaces and gardens of Europe, but you won’t get the same feel or experience of the past.

He probably did that 14 years ago when he took the pic.

Zombie thread!!!!

Most reactions

Back