The Three Cats, A Series

Trenton Romulox

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jeremygrayphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are the three cats that live in the same house as I. I was mostly just testing out my new flash and worrying about that, so excuse poor composition. Or at least try to. Oh, and they weren't compressed very well, so yeah, keep an eye on that. Enjoy!

Turtle (my cat):
6o15niv.jpg

Jersey (my mom's cat):
8b8fck8.jpg

Montgomery (my sister's cat):
6ljbv2a.jpg

For technical specs, just ask.

Now photograph them eating each other. Of course you would have to starve them for days first.

Now photograph them eating each other. Of course you would have to starve them for days first.

My cat, Turtle, scratched Jersey today, like, her face. Turtle is the only one with front claws, because I refused to let my cat get declawed. He's a kitten still, but the vet says he'll end up between 20 and 25 lbs. He's a beast.

My cat, Turtle, scratched Jersey today, like, her face. Turtle is the only one with front claws, because I refused to let my cat get declawed. He's a kitten still, but the vet says he'll end up between 20 and 25 lbs. He's a beast.
Then my moneys on him! Make sure to record it with a video camera.

I like the pic of Montgomery and I hate selective colour most of the time, just love the contrast and the expression you caught....I can't believe that people in the US are allowed to de-claw cats, I think it's abominable and it would be a crime where I'm from.

Haha you have some lovley cats there :) I love in each one how you captured the detail - the eyes, whiskers, fur all crystal clear.

Turtle - love the facial experssion and the way the cat stands out from the background.

Jersey - my favourite one. The facial expression, detail and way you managed to get the cat to look right into the lens are amazing, You know what they say, eyes are windows to the soul. The emotions this photo stirs up are very powerful for me. An amazing shot. I wouldn't hesitate to get a decent size print and hang that one up!

Montgomery - Hmmm, this one is too washed out for me, everything very white and the green eyes are a bit strange. An interesting idea though.

Overall the first one and especially the second stand out. Well done. I was trying to take some photos of my cat the other day with my new D40 and it was impossible, as soon as you get the camera up he moves! Ah well gotta keep trying.

Declawing a cat is mutilation.

But please folks, be responsible, spay and neuter your pets.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back