The Tower

WNK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
df83fb440b4833f5dad121c190780f0f-.jpg

Please let me know your thoughts on the "framing" of this one around the window. This tower has been haunting me for weeks, begging for me to take its picture, but I'd really like to catch it at night, and I'm rarely on campus after dark. Maybe sometime this summer, when there's less people around campus (I'm still rather shy photographing around people :blulsh2:)

Thanks for looking :)

nice idea and nice capture of it too, just make it straight and your there mate.
TFS

i really like this shot..... i would maybe crop it tighter in.... but the tower is an interesting subject :thumbup:

Cropped.
I'd still like to get rid of those leaves on the bottom... there was a huge plant someone put underneath the window.. grumble, grumble

a76c40f7ea323bc99791e6912d0cc557-.jpg

yea the crops better.... it would be nice to be cleaner without the leaves, but they dont bother me too much :thumbup:

Right on. Love the cropped version. NIcely done.

Great shot. It's one of the rare ones where centre-based composition has worked very effectively. Like the angle you chose, and I think the leaves add a bit of break-up to an otherwise uniform frame - it works!!

Rob

Most reactions

New Topics

Back