limr

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
moderndinosaur.wordpress.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have to admit. I was given one once. And honestly, I thumbed my nose at it. I ended up regifting it to someone else. Now that was before I knew anything about it. I saw a plastic camera with plastic lens and it being cheap. I had all my fancy Nikon gear, why would I want a cheap plastic camera?

Now of course I know better. I could of course buy one. And just might now they they are coming back.

I have to admit. I was given one once. And honestly, I thumbed my nose at it. I ended up regifting it to someone else. Now that was before I knew anything about it. I saw a plastic camera with plastic lens and it being cheap. I had all my fancy Nikon gear, why would I want a cheap plastic camera?

Now of course I know better. I could of course buy one. And just might now they they are coming back.

Do it...you know you want to... :fangs:

Should I pay the $10.90 for the 4 year protection plan?

They are unique and a blast to shoot with. I often forget I own three of them. There's so many creative things to do with them, your only limited by your mind. This thread has me thinking of dusting it off.

No. Spend it on a roll of gaffer's tape instead :laughing:

One's on it's way. :aiwebs_016: :icon_camera:

One's on it's way. :aiwebs_016: :icon_camera:

I already have film too. :1219:

You wouldn't have a sore arm if you hadn't needed convincing. Of course, she gets the reward. It's work!

:biggrin-93:

Not to mention the expected praise from us when you post what you shoot with it!

Most reactions

Back