The Tridge

spang1mw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went out a couple of days ago and this is one of the shots that I came back with. I like the symmetry in the image.

1. $8455714753_3030d322f8_b.jpg

I've been here before. I was visiting a friend at the time who lived up there. Neat area up there.

At first, I thought the blacks were too much, but once I threw it into PS, they seemed fine. Maybe add a little more contrast to the sky. But overall, pretty nice

After taking a 2nd look, you're slightly to the left of the center of the tridge. It sticks out like a sore thumb to me now

Last edited:
I've been here before. I was visiting a friend at the time who lived up there. Neat area up there.

At first, I thought the blacks were too much, but once I threw it into PS, they seemed fine. Maybe add a little more contrast to the sky. But overall, pretty nice
Thanks! It's one of the nicer cities up here in Central Michigan I've always enjoyed visiting it. I took the shots during mid day with really harsh lighting so that's probably one of the reasons the blacks look a little too much. I'll have to mess around with the picture and try to get some more contrast in the sky and see how that looks!

Most reactions

Back