The Tuesday Thread

Peanuts said:
Good old (not really old) Junior High. I think we only have Junior High out west here. I know that Southern Ontario's high school is grades 9-12. Or shall I say.. "9th - 12th grade"? :er:

Ah, okay. Yeah down here grades 9-12 are high school. Most "Junior highs" are actually Middle Schools I guess, and have grades 6-8. But by me, at least, we have a Junior High and it's just grades 7-8.

That's great Jon :hugs:
hope it all goes well

i had a decent Tuesday, saw a movie at the nearby multiplex.. after ages and then got to coffee with a few friends

and now its Wednesday....

have fun kids! :mrgreen:

today today... hmmm I made a huge mess on mt test in maths ahhh... :p I forgot a simple rule that lim (1+1/x)^x = e blah ... and few other silly mistakes I did resulted in a huge mess on my paper...
and today it was the last "working day before Christmas... so nothing to do in the evening... I'll spend the whole day here :D

Verbal said:
Well I just got a call from a beautiful girl who I have only talked to once, and we had a great chat... which is amazing, because 1.) I don't get calls from girls, especially tall beautiful blonde ones, and 2.) I really don't talk on the phone at all.

So like, I'm happy!

:boogie: YEA dude!

Rob said:
Strip poker?

Holy cow ... we had THIS discussion on the Fantasy Island thread ... or Volleyball thread ... whateveh ... and Verbal left to watch Sesame Street to cleanse his mind ...

Don't believe EVERYTHING she says, Verbal, about not knowing how to play. Don't get snookered ... chicks are brilliant at that age and she'll snake all your money!

(kidding ... except the brilliant at that age part -- because they really are!)

anicole said:
(kidding ... except the brilliant at that age part -- because they really are!)

You have no idea, she's so bloody smart. She's in her second year of college already and just made it onto Phi Theta Kappa. She's had a 4.0 since she began..that's impressive to me!

But I don't think she's got it in her to hussle anyone at poker... most of her friends aren't exactly the poker type, lol.

Verbal said:
You have no idea, she's so bloody smart. She's in her second year of college already and just made it onto Phi Theta Kappa. She's had a 4.0 since she began..that's impressive to me!

But I don't think she's got it in her to hussle anyone at poker... most of her friends aren't exactly the poker type, lol.

Cool! Let her finish college, snag a great job and YOU can be a house husband and photo fella. :thumbup:

(watch your stash, anyway ... ;) )

When has this started?
Isn't today WEDNESDAY ?!?!?!?!? :scratch:

I happen to know for a FACT that tomorrow is Thursday.
Let me think.
The day before Thursday is .... erm ... erm ...erm...

Today is WEDNESDAY!

ok, its wednesday today.........right? yeah it is
anyways, tuesday was good and bad. Good, since i made photo's and stuff. Bad, because in the time that i was making photo's and doing all kinds of other things (like watching grass grow, which doesnt grow really fast in the winter) i should have been working on school. Have to finish 2 essays before 31th december..............and i havent started yet. oopsie.
Ah well.
And way to go Verbal, good luck with the poker lessons

Most reactions

New Topics

Back