The Typical:

OpalPhotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello forumers,

My name is Opal, I am a hobbyist and inspire to take my talents in this field to a professional-based level. I am here to learn more skills to better my work for the small clientele I have already acquired.

I'm 16. A student in high-school, with a dream to travel the world and take photos of it and it's people.

Yeah, first reactions to this are the usual, "OH YOU'RE NOT A PHOTOGRAPHER". "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING". blahblahblah.

And they're right. I don't claim to be a photographer, I don't claim to know what I'm doing. I go with what I think to look artistically appealing and wig it the rest of the way. Being on this forum (I hope) will help me become more professional and help me know and use the skills I am taught by fellow photographers and hobbyists. I'm at the bare minimum on terms, styles, etc. To the point where I can barely change the exposure on my camera [I'm being dramatic] and I hope this place will help me out.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
well....at least you claim to be willing. I don't care if you're 16 or 60. Heck I was much more creative at 16 than I am now. Stick around but don't worry about the 'business' until you have mastered the "art".

Welcome and have a seat.

Thanks you guys.
If you guys want to see my stuff, I'll have links on my signature. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back