The Uninvited Guest

Atheist

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$The Uninvited Guest.jpg

I like the darkness and shadows in this one, but you almost cropped the siting man's elbow out :p

The reaching arm kinda looks like it is bending backwards, and I find this vary distracting.

I almost put a pine tree in it too. Thank god I didnt.
Thearm is distracting. I do think the anotomically incorrect head and legs to be more distracting. Perhaps itwas my lens choice. Too much pp maybe...

I almost put a pine tree in it too. Thank god I didnt.
Thearm is distracting. I do think the anotomically incorrect head and legs to be more distracting. Perhaps itwas my lens choice. Too much pp maybe...

Distractions are not always negative.

I enjoyed the twisted arm.

Unless your intent was the opposite of twisted I fee it is a positive addition.

I purposefully made itbent like that, as well as make the hand in focus for the purpose of crezting something that doesnt look realistic. It is supposed to look like something that doesnt belong..

I enjoyed this image. Thanks or sharing it!

A little niggle I have is how close the guy is to the edge of the frame. I'd like to see space the width of his arm between the edge and his arm. I think it would maintain edge tension, important here, without going over the tension cliff. ;)

The hand reminds me of Greek iconography? The church painting with skewed, flattened perspective.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back