darkchild

The Punisher
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_0495.jpg

IMG_0505.jpg

IMG_0494.jpg

Anyone? These are the first car pictures I have taken. My favorite is #3. I used iphoto to edit the colors, I made the background look a little more like october.

They all seem a bit underexposed. The second one doesn't really do anything for me, You would probably be better off staging a shot like that. If you could keep the camera steady and the speed locked ( cruise control perhaps ) and didn't rev the RPMS, you could use a slow shutter speed to blur the oncoming stuff ( to give the sense of movement and speed ) and still leave the HUD in focus. Maybe get some of the steering wheel too if possible. You need context, and as the shot stands now ( if we didn't know this was a corvette series ) I don't think many people would know what they were looking at right away. Probably not good to leave the headlights on in the third shot. Don't think it really adds anything to the shot. ( Nor does that Ford haha ) Nice try. I would say to use a really wide angle and get low and close to the car. It would also be ideal to use some off camera lighting to possibly light the car, but thats if you have the gear. You could probably do alright if it was the right time of day with the right lighting, and if you positioned the car well.

I made em a bit underexposed to give it more of a darker look, i didn't know if other people would like them though. thanks for the input

i would have liked the first one but im not a fan of the a$$ end of car pics. If the front was facing the cam it would have been an amazing shot. Just my $.02

i would have liked the first one but im not a fan of the a$$ end of car pics. If the front was facing the cam it would have been an amazing shot. Just my $.02

I was actually thinking the same thing, thanks. i'm gonna go back up next week when it's a bit cloudier so i can retake the ones of the vette.

Most reactions

Back