The View From Cabot Square

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The view from Cabot Square looking towards Canary Wharf

Click image for high res

Beautiful LP! I love the different textures, especially the water.

very cool, but the tower looks to be leaning just a tiny bit over to the right ... just a tiny amount. or am i seeing it wrong?
where is this btw?

i have to agree with your first reply. absolutely STUNNING!! for one thing, i love monochrome photography, and secondly, the detail is absolutely amazing. what settings did you use? and also, did you fix it up with an editing program of some kind?

keep it up!

Looks stunning.

Docklands is a great area for photography.

great.. but as said above.. I feel the horizons are off.. maybe just me or maybe the angle. Is this HDR? The effect is stunning!

Stunning :thumbup:

What settings did you use?

many thanks, settings were
F16
1/160
22mm
iso 100

Beautiful LP! I love the different textures, especially the water.

cheers

very cool, but the tower looks to be leaning just a tiny bit over to the right ... just a tiny amount. or am i seeing it wrong?
where is this btw?

your right, just had another play and it should be straighter now
Its in the London Docklands

i have to agree with your first reply. absolutely STUNNING!! for one thing, i love monochrome photography, and secondly, the detail is absolutely amazing. what settings did you use? and also, did you fix it up with an editing program of some kind?

keep it up!

had a play in PS

Looks stunning.

Docklands is a great area for photography.

many thanks and yes it is

great.. but as said above.. I feel the horizons are off.. maybe just me or maybe the angle. Is this HDR? The effect is stunning!

not HDR just lots of layers and a lot of dodge and burn

:D

It's st...upendous. (Sorry, had to find another word than 'stunning'). I really like that shot... such great detail in the buildings, and then those nice dark patches of sky and the roiling water...wow! (So you're mastering yet another area of photography. Sheesh. Don't you just hate overachievers?)

It's st...upendous. (Sorry, had to find another word than 'stunning'). I really like that shot... such great detail in the buildings, and then those nice dark patches of sky and the roiling water...wow! (So you're mastering yet another area of photography. Sheesh. Don't you just hate overachievers?)

well if I am mastering it then its taking bloody ages, you were there when that was taken. Guess I got the wrong date on it :lol:

but thanks anyway

^^^ Ahh, I thought the location looked kinda familiar! Really good post-processing on it...love the sky especially.

Great shot! The fact that the whole picture looks kinda symmetrical is what makes the shot IMO. Nice job. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back