The View

Very cool! For your next project: your current photo in color on top and the reveal is a black/white photo of yourself when you were in HS or college or at age 5.

Very cool! For your next project: your current photo in color on top and the reveal is a black/white photo of yourself when you were in HS or college or at age 5.

That would be a cool idea, but those stone tablets are heavy, and I don't think they'll fit the dvd tray anyhow. :biggrin-93:

That would be a cool idea, but those stone tablets are heavy, and I don't think they'll fit the dvd tray anyhow. :biggrin-93:

I marked your post funny and then remembered I have my own stone tablets. My grand daughter asked me if I went to school with George Washington.:ambivalence:

Would you mind I copied your idea?

Just saw this- nicely done!

Just saw this- nicely done!

Thanks Dave. Though no where near as knowledgeable as I'd like to be, creating a composition within PS is like a bridge between photography and my other artistic hobbies (painting, drawing).

I noticed a mistake in your file, in the color portion the hair still came out black and white. :biggrinangelA:

Nice job, one thing about Photoshop is you NEVER stop learning new things.

I noticed a mistake in your file, in the color portion the hair still came out black and white.

I doubt you'll find any "black" in my hair, and it's getting real slim on 18% neutral density grey. LOL

hi ears look very loooong XD:biggrin-93::biggrin-93:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back