The Walk

Juga

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Good morning everyone. I got LR4 and did a quick edit on a picture I took after work this morning of an older couple taking a walk on the boardwalk. Any C&C is appreciated.
$TheWalk.jpg

Thanks Jedirunner. I appreciate the 'like.'

I hate to be one of those people but really...nothing?

I like the shot, but I think it might be a bit stronger if you cloned out the person on the left so that there was one, lone, dark silhouette instead of 2 people.

I like the shot, but I think it might be a bit stronger if you cloned out the person on the left so that there was one, lone, dark silhouette instead of 2 people.

Thank you! Sometimes it is painful to try and get feedback. I will try it out and post tomorrow.

PS. Your old avatar was much better IMO

The vanishing lines make for good composition. I might try to increase the exposure a tad to lower the gloom feel it seems to have.
And one person would make it more interesting for me too.

Composition is good, but honestly it feels flat, most likely because of the fog. Also, just from looking at it, I can't tell its an old couple, so it loses some value for me there in terms of telling a story. Still, a neat shot.

Cloned out guy on left.$thewalk1.jpg
Cloned out + 'less gloom'$thewalk2.jpg

Still a tad flat isn't it. I guess the fog was pretty thick......
The single person helps.

The fog was very heavy and condensation started to build up on my lens by the time I finally snapped this shot.

I REALLY like the single person, gloomy version.

Nice work!

I personally liked the gloomy version...but I guess I am a bit biased. :lol:

Most reactions

Back