malkav41

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Weird manip I did.
TheForestSpirt.jpg

recurring nightmares about this...

When I did this, it reminded me of an album cover from the 1960's.
It is kinda like a nightmare now that you mention it.

This shot is dumb. why? any one can take a shot and **** with it to the point of no distinction in photo shop. it just seems like ur masking a really crappy shot only making it worse. i know that was alil harss sry

do we really have to read the implied F word over and over in all your posts missionary boy? IS that WJWD ? Come on,

lets see how your pastor likes to hear about how you talk on the forum?

would he like that?

lol Okay, let's not get in a fight over this now. Relax on the language, if you don't like the pic, fine. But that was a little unnecessary.

Personally I think it's a creative idea. Kinda captures the 'nightmare' look/feel you mentioned. The 'thing' in the woods could be anything, lets you use your imagination. Good job ;)

Take care :thumbup:

Andraste, I thank you. I was going for a kind of nightmare/what the heck is that feel. :D

I guess from what you, and THORHAMMER wrote it seems that a5i736 is being his normal antisocial self.

I've had him on my ignore list for the past three months due to his mightier than thou attitude to every photo, so I don't know what foul mouthed drivel he has spewed forth once more.:roll:

What he says, does not bother me, I just consider the source and move on.:D

This shot is dumb. why? any one can take a shot and **** with it to the point of no distinction in photo shop. it just seems like ur masking a really crappy shot only making it worse. i know that was alil harss sry

You are a complete d!ckhead arent you. You about as much a darksider as I am a bible thumper. Besides..where did you get that smile. I have not seen anything like that since the front cover of Tiger Beat magazine in 1974 when Lief Garrett was on.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back