The Wave

Once again, AMAZING!!
Perhaps you could make the sky a little bluer, but nevertheless the result is outstanding!

I like the image and the photog for scale, but, I am not quite sure what I am looking at in the "sandstone". It looks quite intriguing - like some kind of a weird erosional thing. Any explanation of what is going on with the shoreline?

WesternGuy

Really great, nicely done with the sun just starting to dip

I wondered too if a bit more drama and a bluer sky might not help.

$9413780275_b844444a2a_o.jpg

Damn thats a beautiful shot. Very nice

Wow - what a gorgeous area! That's a very dramatic rock face you have there. :thumbup:

The sun angle on the crown of the rock seems off to me somehow, like it's coming from someplace else - weird. I actually think Ceeboy's edit does this image a world of good, by backing off the sun on the rocks and enhancing the deep blue sky. The texture of the rock is still there, so that element isn't lost.

Love the silhouetted figure, too - nice one!

Thanks everyone!

I like the image and the photog for scale, but, I am not quite sure what I am looking at in the "sandstone". It looks quite intriguing - like some kind of a weird erosional thing. Any explanation of what is going on with the shoreline?

WesternGuy

The sea has carved out this area over many years. The use of WAL, the light accent, and low angle greatly exaggerate what it looks like in person.

Really great, nicely done with the sun just starting to dip

Thanks Johnny

Thank you

Your work is always impressive!

Thanks Devin.

I wondered too if a bit more drama and a bluer sky might not help.

View attachment 51503

Ceeboy, thanks, i agree it could use a bit more contrast and vibrance. I re-worked it:

The Wave by Majeed Badizadegan (Rotanimod), on Flickr

Damn thats a beautiful shot. Very nice

Thanks Shipman.

Wow - what a gorgeous area! That's a very dramatic rock face you have there. :thumbup:

The sun angle on the crown of the rock seems off to me somehow, like it's coming from someplace else - weird. I actually think Ceeboy's edit does this image a world of good, by backing off the sun on the rocks and enhancing the deep blue sky. The texture of the rock is still there, so that element isn't lost.

Love the silhouetted figure, too - nice one!

I can see what you're saying. It doesn't look like light should be there. Definitely the wide angle lens can do some tricky things!

No problem, so far everything Ive seen from you has been incredible. I honestly look forward to seeing the pics when I see its you who have started the thread

I'm a fan, nice work!

Most reactions

Back