The Wedding!

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, nearly all of the photos came out. (all 300 of them! :lmao:)
I have about 50 of them post processed. I have a lot of work to do this week. :confused:

Here are a few that I've already done.

(the finger is some family joke... it's funny to them)
wedding0022small.jpg

This one looks better full size. I wanted to get a very dreamy feel to it.
wedding0048small.jpg

Those photos were taken before the actual wedding.
The wedding started after dark... so these are a couple from the actual ceremony.

The Father walking the bride down the Isle.
wedding1253small.jpg

Groom's Father blessing them (Jewish tradition)
wedding1277small.jpg

This was my first wedding and I did it all for free. They are really good friends of mine... but it was still really stressful getting all the photos taken!

I'm not doing this again unless I have a partner photographer with another camera taking photos. :meh:

I'm not doing this again unless I have a partner photographer with another camera taking photos
That's a good idea. I recently took a wedding course...and the instructor stressed that point again and again. It's not that you can't do it by yourself...it's that it is much less stressful.

It looks like you did a good job in a tough situation. I can't imagine why anybody would want to get married with such low lighting. Maybe if they were ugly...and didn't want people to see them...they these people look great.

Big Mike said:
That's a good idea. I recently took a wedding course...and the instructor stressed that point again and again. It's not that you can't do it by yourself...it's that it is much less stressful.

It looks like you did a good job in a tough situation. I can't imagine why anybody would want to get married with such low lighting. Maybe if they were ugly...and didn't want people to see them...they these people look great.
well, I'm not sure why they wanted it... but they did... and they wanted me to capture the same feeling in the photos.

It was a challenge! but I got it. :thumbup:
The hardest part was focusing.

I think the ambiance created by the low light is very romantic. And I think as the photographer you did an excellent job. I love the after-dark photos, I hope that the bride and groom are pleased!

I think that first shot looks a tiny bit blue. The lighting is romantic, but I sure wouldn't do it because I'd be so concerned about the pictures:)
Ugh, I don't envy you with the focusing part!

Yep, I noticed that the whitebalance left all the photos a little blue...

I fixed it. :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back