the WHEELS thread!

captain-spanky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.higg.co.uk
C'mon, what you got? post a picortwo... :D

my first - '72 type 2 soon to be re-sprayed matt olive and airbagged 8)
getimage.adp

getimage.adp

(pics taken on different days - hence the different wheels ;))

...and my latest mode :lol:
getimage.adp

and this is what i want next... :D
getimage.adp

what yanks your chain?

An '03 VW turbo Beetle. How I love that little car. :heart:

After driving nothing but Volvos for the last 10 years, which generally can't get out of their own way, to zip around town in my speedy little turbo Bug fills me with joy. I'm a happy Bug driver. And yes, I do have a sunflower by the dash. :D

My neighbor across the street built this car. It will be in the 2004 calender of Street Rods Magazine. Yes it's a real casket.

This is a scanned print, so not very good.
202Radical_Wheels.jpg

terri said:
An '03 VW turbo Beetle. How I love that little car. :heart:

Terri!! I've got an '03 Beetle too! :D Love LOVE it! And I was very happy just today to direct my title company to use my condo sale proceeds to pay it off. It's all mine now. :)

Bug chicks rock. 8)

Geronomo, is that a Ford Lariot? It looks a bit like one, hehe, cant see the logo on the back of the cab to tell.

GerryDavid said:
Geronomo, is that a Ford Lariot? It looks a bit like one, hehe, cant see the logo on the back of the cab to tell.

Yes it is. Fully loaded and sweet to ride.

Hey Spanky, better sell that VW bus.... the steering wheels on the wrong side!

Geronimo said:
GerryDavid said:

Yes it is. Fully loaded and sweet to ride.

Geronimo, its a nice vehicle. :0) Gives a good smooth drive, but the leather seats takes a bit of getting use to, at least they did for me, hehe, cuz of slideing a bit here and there when turning and such.

Also its fun to teaes owners of this truck that you cant drive through tall grass, or the engine may catch on fire. *Smirks*. According to the truck manual at least, hehe.

No pics, but I have a 2003 base model Chevy S-10 with the 5 speed.
Everything stock, in green. Nothing fancy but I love it.

i could have sworn i had a picture of my car around here somewhere, but i suppose i was wrong. anyway, it's a little silver 97 honda civic EX coupe that i don't have to pay for so i'm sure not complainin. :p

And I was very happy just today to direct my title company to use my condo sale proceeds to pay it off. It's all mine now.

I am sooooo jealous!!! I have 3 more years to go and no condo sale to look forward to, to pay it off sooner. :wink:

Don't those little babies just fly?? :goodvibe:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back