The "Where Am I?" Game

2Stupid2Duck

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.photoslamour.com
Well. I've been sick as can be the last few days (nah, just the flu - you know how sooky us guys get when we're sick though). I must be starting to get better now because I'm bored. So, I thought I might introduce a new game to see if you folks wanna play.

The idea is this. The "winner" posts 3 pictures of the one location - just like I've done below. (It might be easiest to start with countries rather than towns.) The rest of us get one guess at the country in which the photos were taken. The first person who guesses correctly becomes the "winner" and so they post the next three shots. Shots should be typical but not dead easy (eg. a shot of big ben is a bit of a give away).

Oh... the only draw back of the game is that you need to check the thread fairly regularly if you are playing. (People get kinda cranky if you say "you guessed it 2 weeks ago!" and it kinda kills the game too.)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

I think the winner is thomasjfletcher :). It sure is Dubai.

LOL. Well done Thomas Fletcher!!!

(Sorry folks - stoopid time differences).

What sorta place has ostriches and penguins??? Actually, it sure is pretty.

Zimbarbwe (I don't think it's really there I just wanted to try to spell it - lol).

And the winner is.......
Molested Cow!
South Africa is an incredible country. The buildings in the first pic are the Union Buildings in Pretoria, the capital. And those penguins are on the Cape (they're incredibly tame....one jumped in someone's car!)
cheers
t

south%20africa.jpg

Fun game! :D
Can't wait for Molested Cow to be up and about again to find out he won - and to send in his three photos of a place for us to try and find out where he's been!
This is a good idea, Duck (sorry you were ill! Good to hear that you're a lot better).

Thanx LaFoto. I hoped it would be just plain fun - and we get to see lots of interesting photos as well.

And Molested gets the clap (so to speak).

Wake up Molested!

WHERE ARE YOU??? Molested Cow!?!?!?!

We can't wait for you to come round and claim your prize, i.e. to send in three pictures of an interesting place where YOU have been, for us to guess where that is!?!?!?

HALLOOooooo

Most reactions

Back