The White Fungus of Peace Spreading its Wings

otherprof

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1. This was growing on a concrete storefront, with no break in the concrete that I could see.

2. It had spontaneously taken the form of a white dove about to take off.I

I didn't manipulate a thing. I did almost walk past it, heading toward a great Indian restaurant, when my wife stopped me and said, "Hey, take a picture of that!"

fullsizeoutput_8bad.jpeg

Weird! and picture worthy.

Nicely seen by the Mrs.!
I’ve taken many of “her” photos, but I can’t get her to take any. It is a shame because she has a good eye, and took some very good ones back when she used a Nikkormat FTN.

Nicely seen by the Mrs.!
I’ve taken many of “her” photos, but I can’t get her to take any. It is a shame because she has a good eye, and took some very good ones back when she used a Nikkormat FTN.

My girlfriend pretty much doesn't know what end to look in when it comes to using a camera.

BUT she has, on many occasions, pointed something out to me and said something like "...hey, that will make a nice shot..".

Nicely seen by the Mrs.!

I have the same issue with my wife. When we go out together & she carries her camera, she shoot things I would not have considered or overlooked. However, she will not take her camera along when we go out together too many times. When we climbed Mt. Vesuvius, I carried two cameras one with a wide zoom & the other with a fish-eye. Unbeknownst to me, hers was thoughtfully left in the hotel because I had two cameras. Grrrr.

Most reactions

Back