The Widowed Bride

anicole

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Raven took the shot with my cam ... I did a little post work on it ...

Calliopallie ... this is one of those shots where the material was flying after we realized there were people coming toward us!

cryptbrideflowers.jpg

Some people leave flowers for their loved ones ... she left her veil ...

veildoor.jpg

Thanks for looking!

WOw...nice job. Love the first image. I stared at it for a bit. April and you did an killer job. Holy props Batman.

Chiller said:
WOw...nice job. Love the first image. I stared at it for a bit. April and you did an killer job. Holy props Batman.

I agree, great shots guys, love the desaturated look of them its very effective. You both got some cracking shots over the weekend....do more! :thumbup:

I especially like #1 :thumbup:
If you had included the black train under the white veil in #2, it would have given a very ghostly appearance. Like you were walking right through the door.

I kinda saw that ghosty image when I scrolled too fast. I does look like it, and I think the black thingy would work too.

tell me you didn't buy a dozen roses for this shot.

you guys are a trip. don't these graveyards have security guards or are they afraid to approach you? :)

well done girls...i love these!

it's always interesting to see what you guys come up with on your weekend treks. got anymore?

Awesome shots... perhaps the veil got caught on the door when the ghost went through in the second photo :mrgreen: :confused:

I know, i know, I'll shut up now. Great job staging these. Beautiful shots!

I agree with everybody else. Good captures...I like how you colored the roses also.

love what you did to them, nicole...(told ya'll she is a great model....)

and yes, we did take off....fast when these guys started hanging around us, heading to us with pitchforks and crosses.....

and jonmikal... nicole did buy the roses...she is so good....we got some more, but i am sure ya'll are sick of us for a while...

thanks pallie!! you the best!!

Raven did it all ... I just stood there ...

She's awesome with ideas ...

Thanks, ya'll, for your comments.

Woodsac, we'll have to remember the ghost look ... that's a killer idea.

JonMikal, you'd be surprised at what all we carried in our bags-o-tricks ... we could have lived for a week outta those bags ... snacks, included!

Darn caretakers ... they should just let us be for a bit!

I just love this gallery! :heart:

ClarkKent said:
I agree with everybody else. Good captures...I like how you colored the roses also.

i agree, love that first shot... :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back