The Wildlife i seek !

I like this crop for this one.

$5928315393_1cd65a2d1f_b.jpg

Yes you are right, it is leading the eye straight toward the lizard whilst keeping enough space in the front ! Thanks a lot...

Nice Mully!

I cropped it 5x4 but left some above the tail. If you were to print and frame Mully's shot, you would loose the tail. I also think that this balances it a little better.

$5928315393_1cd65a2d1f_b.jpg

I am seeing some color fringing and maybe a bit of blur in the first image. It's not bad but it is enough to be distracting. If the image were more crisp I would crop it down a little and really put the emphasis on the birds. A panoramic crop might give them an appearance of speed or urgency and is worth playing around with.

The second one is bad because the left bird's beak is "kissing the edge" and is leading my eyes off of the frame. The right bird is almost an afterthought and drags my eyes reluctantly back into the frame. There is no flow with this image. Also it could be improved with a brighter exposure.

The last one is my favorite but there are blown highlights and an under exposed subject. Shots with dappled light are tough without a flash. The best thing to do is either find a spot that is completely shaded or wait for a cloud to cover all of those hot spots. I like ronlane's crop of it.

Most reactions

Back