The Wolves of Haliburton

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone, sorry I have been away so long. As most of you know Chiller, Antartican and myself had a great day shooting the wolves on Sunday. Here are some of my pics from the day.

wolves072113603.jpg

wolves072113638.jpg

wolves072113622.jpg

wolves072113680.jpg

wolves072113684.jpg

wolves072113730.jpg

wolves072113787.jpg

wolves072113840.jpg

It was a great day with fantastic company.

More photos from the day can be viewed here http://www.airic.ca/html/haliburtonwolfcentre.html
Cheers,

Eric

Hehe, I love the first one. They're almost mirror images of each other. Awesome shots. I'm jealous. :|

I believe you the "great day" as well as the "fantastic company" in an instance, Eric. Oh, how much I would have loved to be there, too. And I know that Sabine would also have enjoyed the experience MUCH! Once she`s back home from school, I must show her all your new threads on the wolves here!!! All your photos are so good!

Good to see you Eric

Great set of shots there

welcome back Airic, brilliant shots here... looks like you had a great day, nice job :thumbup:

Great shots - I love the first one - very unusual
Not sure about the close-up - focus looks a little soft, although it could just be my eyes without my contact lenses in.

Wow, awesome shots Airic!!! Love that first one, with the 'twin' wolves. Cool closeup/faceshot, and the shot of the pack tearing into the carcass, with one of them looking up just then, is a great capture. The ones on your website really rock as well. It was a great day, great company, great experience. Thanks for making it happen.

Fantastic! What wonderful shots, and what a wonderful time that must have been!

Most reactions

Back