The Workshops

MichaelMigz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey all. I leave for the Maine Photographic Workshops in a couple of days. Just wondering if anyone has been there/going there. I went last year and learned a lot. Anyone else care to share about their experiences?

P.S.- if this isnt the right forum , please accept my apology, and mods, please move this.

Maine Photographic Workshops are top of the line. I haven't had a chance to take part in a session but have heard a lots of good stuff about it. Which course did you take last year and which one are you taking this year, if I may ask?

Good luck and let us know how it goes. :thumbsup:

I already went this year. I took the Digital Color workshop for young photographers with Kit Frost. I wish I could spend my whole summer up there. The slideshows put on by the professional photographers are priceless. Have a blast. Take as many pictures as you can and enjoy.
~Mike

Thanks guys. Last year i took Young Photographers with David Spear. This year I am taking Advanced Young Photographers. I'm pretty sure that we're doing alternative processes and cyanotypes(sp?). I'm so excited!

I've heard fantastic thing about them. You'll have to let us know how you liked it!

MichaelMigz said:
Thanks guys. Last year i took Young Photographers with David Spear. This year I am taking Advanced Young Photographers. I'm pretty sure that we're doing alternative processes and cyanotypes(sp?). I'm so excited!
Oh, lucky you! If you touch on anything alt-process wise, be prepared to get fully addicted. ;)

Sounds like it's going to be a blast, and I hope to hear all about it when you're back. Come join the rest of us nutters in the Alt Forum here, once your fate has been sealed. :lol:

Have fun! :D

just got home after two weeks.... first of all... it was one of the best learning experiences of my life. and second... im addicted to alt process... haha

MichaelMigz said:
just got home after two weeks.... first of all... it was one of the best learning experiences of my life. and second... im addicted to alt process... haha
Once you're struck, you never really recover. ;) You did good work, too! Congrats on the obvious success!

Most reactions

Back