The world exposed, Your world in photography.

JohnCox

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The World Exposed | Your world in photography. This is my personal website where you can see my work and if you like it, buy un-matted un-framed pieces at cheap prices.
Hope you like it, comments welcome.

Kerbouchard

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I didn't see anything that jumped out at me as something I just had to have on my wall.

You do realize that we aren't really your target market, right?

As far as comments on the actual images, every one I saw seemed like it just had too large of a dynamic range for your sensor. Overexposed skies and blocked up shadows. Composition seems a bit scattered and none of the subjects jump out at me.

More often than not, I am wondering why you chose to push your shutter at that exact moment.

It also seemed like no matter which category I clicked on, I kept getting pretty much the same images.

Bitter Jeweler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
For shooting as long as he claims, and showing as much as he claims, I would think there would be more than 10 images on his website.
If you are gonna spam your website here for some hits, I would think you would actually have some content.

Thanks for sharing!

480sparky

Chief Free Electron Relocator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
pixels.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
shady I Urban really black hate color web art sites Ken that Photography are images overcrowded scape with photo keywords.

Jeatley

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit

unpopular

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
You're stuck. Taking the same image over and over with different subjects. Same composition, likely one which you've experienced early success. You've gotten into a routine. Challenge yourself to 'suck' a little, and you'll free yourself of this monotonous drivel.

(most of these images look like composition studies, not significant works of art)

Most reactions

ClickASnap