The world exposed, Your world in photography.

I didn't see anything that jumped out at me as something I just had to have on my wall.

You do realize that we aren't really your target market, right?

As far as comments on the actual images, every one I saw seemed like it just had too large of a dynamic range for your sensor. Overexposed skies and blocked up shadows. Composition seems a bit scattered and none of the subjects jump out at me.

More often than not, I am wondering why you chose to push your shutter at that exact moment.

It also seemed like no matter which category I clicked on, I kept getting pretty much the same images.

For shooting as long as he claims, and showing as much as he claims, I would think there would be more than 10 images on his website.
If you are gonna spam your website here for some hits, I would think you would actually have some content.

Thanks for sharing!

shady I Urban really black hate color web art sites Ken that Photography are images overcrowded scape with photo keywords.

You're stuck. Taking the same image over and over with different subjects. Same composition, likely one which you've experienced early success. You've gotten into a routine. Challenge yourself to 'suck' a little, and you'll free yourself of this monotonous drivel.

(most of these images look like composition studies, not significant works of art)

Most reactions

Back