The world’s first 39 megapixel digital SLR camera...

Hasselblad's 39 megapixel camera. They also have a 50 and a 60 megapixel...
DailyTech - Hasselblad Introduces its New 39 Megapixel H2D-39 Digital Camera

Wow when did this happen???

Oh yeah, January 13, 2006

"Gadgets
Hasselblad Introduces its New 39 Megapixel H2D-39 Digital Camera
Brandon Hill (Blog) - January 13, 2006 11:00 AM "

laughing-2.gif
falling-off-chair-laughing.gif
laughing.gif

I hear tell we're gonna get a railroad through town next year. Maybe a telegraph office will follow.

Ahhh give the guy a break.

What bothers me more is that for the price, how darn ugly those hasselblads are! :lol:

There are ship anchors better looking then that thing.

I thought i heard these monitor things they call the CRT is coming out soon.

Oh sry guys i didn't realize but me posting this isn't as bad as the comments you posted and i'm big enough to apolozize.
I'm just glad i didn't post the comments...

Let me see if I have this right. You posted a link to an article that is FIVE YEARS OLD and you are surprised by the responses. You seriously have to get out more.:lol:

Oh sry guys i didn't realize but me posting this isn't as bad as the comments you posted and i'm big enough to apolozize.
I'm just glad i didn't post the comments...

You can "apolozize" all you want, but the correct response would be to not get upset and try and make the rest of us look bad for having fun at your expense. If you're going to get angry at sarcasm on the internets, you have a long hard web browsing career infront of you.

The fact that you were posting that there was "The world's first 39 megapixel camera" as the subject, and then in the body you say "They also have a 50 and a 60 megapixel" wouldn't that be an indication that the article may have been a bit dated?

I would have replied earlier, but the ribbon in my typewriter needed to be replaced...sorry Ed, old sport, but you're like five years late and five dollars short, to mangle a metaphor....

Most reactions

Back