Lens: Voigtlander 35/1.7 Ultron
Film: Provia100

Murphy's N Cheesecake

MurphysNCheesecake.jpg

Camera: Leica MP
Lens: Voigtlander 35/1.7 Ultron
Film: Provia100

At least you know how to eat!!

Nice shots! I really like #1, I think its the colours and the caos!

Cheers

sorry i'm drunk, but really i dont seee what u see, jon n wend ok but that other **** is really nothing, and stuff like that fills this forum, but its boring

sorry i'm drunk, but really i dont seee what u see, jon n wend ok but that other **** is really nothing, and stuff like that fills this forum, but its boring

Yes but they are thematic.

I really like the first one its very colorful, and the second one is relevant to my interests.

Well Tuna I do have to admit that seeing your images for the past year+ over multiple forums, these are not your usual stuff. While not bad, just not what I am used to seeing from you. Now..... with that being said its good to see that you enjoy my favorite two foods! Murphys (best beer ever) :cheers:, and Cheese cake! :thumbup:

Well Tuna I do have to admit that seeing your images for the past year+ over multiple forums, these are not your usual stuff. While not bad, just not what I am used to seeing from you. Now..... with that being said its good to see that you enjoy my favorite two foods! Murphys (best beer ever) :cheers:, and Cheese cake! :thumbup:

...and thematicness?

next morning apology:confused:, sorry tuna didnt mean to offend, maybe i did...sorry, #1 i like, 2 still doesnt do it....

Never drive nor post when under the influence? :D

The thematicity is interesting.

Have you thought of disabling the frig's interior light and setting up your own scheme? Maybe with two or more teensy mag lites? You know, like a portrait's main and secondary?

Never drive nor post when under the influence? :D

The thematicity is interesting.

Have you thought of disabling the frig's interior light and setting up your own scheme? Maybe with two or more teensy mag lites? You know, like a portrait's main and secondary?

i thought and it still doesnt seep in...sorry, maybe i got outta the wrong side of the bed??

What does "thematic" mean?

First one is interesting, but I think it was overprocessed. (personal opinion of course)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back