Themed Photoshoot - fake blood? wounds? Help?

MonicaRuth

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey tpf!
I have an urge to do a weird scary/horror/runaway esk photo shoot. I recently acquired permission to shoot at an old abandoned brick factory in my town and I really wanna use it!! :) I also connected with an aspiring make up artist and she and I both think this would be fun to do!
What I wanted to ask if if any one had any ideas or examples of a way I could either shoot or style it. I wanted to use lighting at a darker time of day and play with shadows and the creepiness of the factory and the barren-dilapidated ness of it.
$factory.jpg
This si just a quick shot of part of the factory.:mrgreen:

Maybe have two sets of models. survivors and "hunters" go vampire or something with it. Give it a story. try to tell the story through the photos. As far as fake blood and such goes, EVERY halloween decoration is on sale right now...

Fake blood can be made with food coloring and cocoa. I'll check with my son for his recipe; he's done a couple of things like this.

Corn syrup and food dye. Also makes a tasty treat.

The medics I have worked with always used water, corn starch and red dye. You'll have to play with the ratios, as I have never asked about them.

Sent from my phone with my giant, uncoordinated sausage thumbs.

Most reactions

Back