ThePhotoForum camera straps are ready to order!

Hey...to those of you who ordered straps after the bulk order finally went through...how long did it take for you to recieve it?

Ok, nevermind. It shipped today. :D
Joeee!!! Your strap shipped!!! Now where's my original J. Dombrowski prints?

Chase said:
Aubrey put in an order for his yesterday and I believe it shipped today. Can't beat that!

We got our camera straps the day before yesterday but I've been pretty busy lately so I forgot to post about it. Some of you may think that I have nothing better to do than try and sell everyone on these camera straps because they help the forum or because I'm biased. Everyone else knows me and knows I'm not a sell out. :D We replaced two camera straps that we've had for a long while now with these tpf straps when they came in. As I was taking off my strap, I noticed that they were made by the same folks that make the tpf strap except my old strap was the "basic" version of their strap. The tpf ones are like the top of the line straps that Op/Tech makes but they're customized with thephotoforum AND they cost LESS than the generic one I replaced it with. Long story short... even if you don't want to have a commercial advertisement for such a wonderful place, which I couldn't really fault anyone for, this strap is super high quality for not a high quality price. It's a good deal all the way around and shows off for such an awesome place in the process. ;)

Most reactions

Back