Therapy- The Maine Coast

I'm mentioned this post conversation to my wife over breakfast, and she arched her eyebrow in that certain way that communicates "ok, big talker, when are you going to do something about it?". Which moves the idea from "nice to do" to "gotta do it, somehow". And in the meantime, there's a black cloud coming over the western horizon, which probably means rain, which means we're back to plan A for the day. Which is to finish off two contracts for signing, and prepare for a court date this afternoon (between a homeowner and contractor, and I'm the expert witness for the homeowner). Oh, and payroll prep for Friday. And I have to collect from some other jobs. Gotta get going. See y'all hosers!

meh. what kills me on travel is not being single. single a hundred bucks was enough to go somewhere for a day. Add in a wife and rug rats now a hundred bucks doesn't even get me out of town.

If you are in the Acadia area stop in and say hello to my sister Karen, she owns a small B&B in Hancock, right on the water. Three Pines B&B.

Three Pines Bed and Breakfast
no way for me. My kids would wreck the joint and when we left the lama would probably be missing. She probably wouldn't talk to you for a year.

Hey, bit late to the party here but beautiful "selfie"! We're looking at taking a trip out to Maine this September, that shot is making me eager!

Hey, bit late to the party here but beautiful "selfie"! We're looking at taking a trip out to Maine this September, that shot is making me eager!

You'll love it! My family took us to Maine every summer as kids, and the love for it stuck with me. Still my favorite place to go and take photos

Very well done. Good shot.

Most reactions

Back