There are some really rude people on this forum...

Senor Hound

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
[vent]

I don't wanna start some war back and forth, but I have encountered a couple of very rude people on this board. I won't name names because that's not cool and its irrelevant, but I can say if they would have been the people who responded to my first post or something like that, I wouldn't have posted again. I don't even know if that's an problem for this forum, I don't know what the specific purpose of this forum is. But I do know that even though these people may not be breaking forum rules, I'd hate to have to encounter them in the real world. I mean, they must REALLY hate their life or something to be that bitter to complete strangers.

[/vent]

In all, TPF ROCKS! And 99.9% of the people on this forum are great, nice, kind, and intelligent. I've learned a lot in the last month, and I only hope I can keep learning at the rate I am!

Also, I can understand if this thread needs to be deleted or moved. I just needed to get this out in the air, and at least have whoever deletes it read it :)

Yeah, there are a few I can think of off the top of my head who come off as...shall we say "crass". But, you don't like everyone you meet in person, so the same will go on a large public forum like this. I just laugh at the rude ones anymore, because so does everyone else.

If you read through the posts, you will see some people who write complete nonsense, and are pretty much ignored by everyone else. The funniest part is they seem completely oblivious to the fact.

Don't let them bother you.

I must get out of off-topic more to see these rude people. You are meant to post photos sometimes, right?

Well, I have heard a rumour to that effect but apparently if you do you run the risk of someone telling you that it looks under-exposed on their monitor or that it doesn't conform to the Rule of Thirds.

what - you mean they might not like it????

As for rude people there are 2 things I say

1) some people are just rude

2) some people are rather more blunt than others - especially when typing - so what can read as angry or rude is just them being rather more factual than conversational (and also more critical than praising)

There are rude , ingnorant people all over not just here. They know they have issues, and like to hide behind their computer monitors. You can bet their boyfriend/girlfriends are also contained to a computer monitor:lmao::lmao::lmao: Just ignore them, they are morons. I have been here a long time, and these people come and go, cause most likely they dont have any friends in real life either, so they hop from forum to forum. You can block them in your CP menu, or you can learn black magic like I did, and create a really harsh burning sensation in their groin when ever they are crankyfarts. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Well most people here are more than helpful. And a few take issue with some things which most other people would perceive as an over reacting.

Let them have their little reaction they might not take it out on their co workers.

Remember, the 'ignore' and 'report' buttons are beautiful things. ;)

Mods don't always know about the trolls and the nasties if they aren't reported.

But sometimes, the solution is simply to ignore them.

Advice from experience: ignore them, if you know they're idiots...then they aren't worth your time. =)

I know! Some people! What nerve!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back