There are some really rude people on this forum...

I know, but Sam Adams is a lot easier to find. You might actually go into a restaurant that serves it. And of all the American beers that are easily available, I'd recommend it.

A friend of mine brews beer, and he made an IPA that ran at about 12%. Not that alcohol content makes a beer better, but it was a great brew. He won a local brewer's award with it...

That being said, if I order a beer from a Restaurant... Its a Sam Adams.

Round about these parts no one serves Sam Adams... You can always find some Fat Tire though. Of course my local pizza joint serves Sierra Nevada(pale ale), Anchor Steam, Pyramid Hefeweitzen, and Fat Tire just to name a few...

Well, I'm only on one other photoforum. It's name is VERY close to the name of this one LOL (not sure if I'm allowed to mention them). In any case I did notice some things different.

This forum seems to be more towards "professionals." People that take it more seriously. You'll also get more criticism over here, but that's how you learn for the most part. The other forum seems more towards the people just starting out. You'll get compliments on photos probably 99.9% of the time. It's more of a place to share than to critique I believe. If you do want something critiqued though, they have a special forum just for that where you can post your pictures.

Round about these parts no one serves Sam Adams... You can always find some Fat Tire though. Of course my local pizza joint serves Sierra Nevada(pale ale), Anchor Steam, Pyramid Hefeweitzen, and Fat Tire just to name a few...

I forgot all those! (Except the Hefe...LaFoto can correct me, but I believe Hefeweitzen is translated to "Taste of Feet")

Senior: Nope, alcohol content doesn't make the beer, but I haven't yet found an IPA that I'm opposed to!

chiller, say it anyway!

Y'all are just trying to get me, and myself banned. ...I know it. :lol::lol:

Y'all are just trying to get me, and myself banned. ...I know it. :lol::lol:

How can you be banned by PMING me!?

Unless, of course, you're PMing me like...death threats, or something.

....but something tells me that you'd never do that anyway. ;)

PM ME! Get it out of your system!

(Though I may not respond til later tonight...I have to work in 1/2 an hour)

I would just get myself in trouble. :er:

Or use made up words;

scrotissory
mussy
askhole
critiqork
pukenism
analectomy
your mama

PM me if you need some freshking insulterates from my wordcabulary.

:lol::lol: Oh Im good for words. :lol::lol:
Corry...you already know my opinion on a lot of the situations here. All I can say , is get rid of them, ya get rid of the problems.

Most reactions

Back