There is an Angel in there!

I like the shots.

BTW I don't like the edit, looks like the boy's wearin make up!

I have two cousins with autism and they've never once looked like that. I'd say if anything, now i dont mean any offense, but it reminds me of the 'interested' look my dog gets. However I've seen many people look like this. Was he looking at flashes or something he'd never seen before the shoot?

You don't get better & you don't learn if you don't take the pictures. I know I learn from others and I still have a lot to learn. Thanks for posting and sharing with us.

Coniferous or ... ?

Hahhaha...yeah. :lmao:

I was lying in bed last night thinking about photography and it suddenly occured to me that I said the "Rule of Threes" instead of the "Rule of Thirds." Bwahhahah...I'm such a n00b sometimes... :er:

Hahhaha...yeah. :lmao:

I was lying in bed last night thinking about photography and it suddenly occured to me that I said the "Rule of Threes" instead of the "Rule of Thirds." Bwahhahah...I'm such a n00b sometimes... :er:

Well, you might have read some of my posts in other threads. Then you know that I usually laugh when I read "rules" not when I read "threes" ;)

Sharpness has got to be the most over-rated photographic issue bar none. .

Not for the general public who have moved from VHS to DVD and regular TV to HD TV largely due to sharpness issues. Photographers do not buy Zeiss or Leica lenses because they like to spend money. Broadcast quality in video and megapixels in digital photography are all marketed and purchased based on sharpness issues.

skieur

skieur, I don't mean sharpness from a technical point of view, but rather from a creative point of view.

Here are some of the other moments from this shoot:

89qp7rr.jpg

Haha I actually really love that 3rd one!! He looks quirky, happy, and adorable. And it seems as he is really expressing who he is, and I think that that's important. :)

I think that you have captured some nice expressions on the boy! He definitely looks as if he was fun to work with. All that really matters, in the end, is what do the parents think of the pose? Do they think it portrays his true personality? If so, and if they like the shot, well...that's just about all that matters if they are paying you.

Kundalini...You are my white knight, dear. You always are able to say what is on my mind in a much more eloquent manner. Perhaps it's the two year old who is always derailing my train of thought that prevents me from shooting out more than a four word comment most of the time. Regardless, it's nice that SOMEONE on this board thinks about being nice. I get so sick of reading sh*tty remarks from people around here...especially if they cannot take what they dish out. Trolls...hehehe...I associate Max more with that term than you.

~peace~

Kundalini...You are my white knight, dear. You always are able to say what is on my mind in a much more eloquent manner. Perhaps it's the two year old who is always derailing my train of thought that prevents me from shooting out more than a four word comment most of the time. Regardless, it's nice that SOMEONE on this board thinks about being nice. I get so sick of reading sh*tty remarks from people around here...especially if they cannot take what they dish out. Trolls...hehehe...I associate Max more with that term than you.

~peace~

Although I have put into affect a self-imposed ban due to my bad behavior on this thread, I have to admit I have lurked ocassionaly in the shadows. I am breaking this ban only because of your kind words. Thank you. But I must say that it is unwarranted because of my needless drop to the depths of gutteral retaliation. Now the clock begins once again.

BTW, wildmaven & nossie....cheers for the PMs.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back