There're NOT Ducks!! C&C welcome

Dubaiian

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
as I am not really into birds, I don't even know what these birds are called, but they were wandering around my garden this morning and my camera was beside me, so I shot. I like the look of the pictures, but they are heavily cropped.

Oh and there is a bonus picture of my dog, Charlie, as he always likes to get involved when the camera is out.

$Arabian_Magpie_(1_of_1).jpg$Arabian_Magpie_2_(1_of_1).jpg$Charlie_(1_of_1).jpgWhat do you all think?

p.s. These are the first pictures that I have processed since buying my new Mac and thunderbolt screen so its not calibrated yet.

Glad you clarified about that last one; I thought it was a birddog. :D

No idea what those first two are, but they're interesting. I like the second one with its leg up in mid-step.

Thats a really nice pic of your puppy

How do you like the thunderbolt screen? I have the predecessor cinema display and it rocks (it better for that price)

How do you like the thunderbolt screen? I have the predecessor cinema display and it rocks (it better for that price)

I love the Thunderbolt!!! I use a MacBook Air so use the TB as a docking station as well as the excellent display. Its pricey, but performs fantastically. Just one main wire coming out to my MBAir so the desk is tidy as well.

I like the last picture of the puppy very adorable ;).

Most reactions

Back