TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mrlowlight.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
476349026_QQbaK-L.jpg

And he has spotted you!

I like it, but might prefer a different crop (~ 4x6...it seems to elongated to my eye)

nice shot but it suffers from that whole problem of architectural lines converging when looking up with a camera. Either walk back a few steps/zoom out until the lines are straight and then take a tighter crop or (if you have the budget) use a PC (perspective-control) lens.

And he has spotted you!

I like it, but might prefer a different crop (~ 4x6...it seems to elongated to my eye)

Thanks Ant...I did a slight angle adjustment to get one vertical straight and didn't think to crop any more....it seems he spotted me but he may have been looking at any one of the several thousand people that were below his window.

nice shot but it suffers from that whole problem of architectural lines converging when looking up with a camera. Either walk back a few steps/zoom out until the lines are straight and then take a tighter crop or (if you have the budget) use a PC (perspective-control) lens.

This was a case of take the shot I had or not, it was in the middle of Carnevale parade in Pordenone and there was nowhere to go.

I like it.. not sure if i would take bit off the top, maybe, either way it kinda grabs me.

I like it.. not sure if i would take bit off the top, maybe, either way it kinda grabs me.

Thanks Arch I am also thinking that small piece of window could be cropped...I had the same reaction when I saw the guy, the scene just kind of grabbed me....for me maybe it was the contrast of his dour expression, compared to the lively carnevale below.

Actually, I find the different lines quite intriguing, and like how you put that one vertical line parallel to the border, leaving it "crooked" with regards to all the others.
Size-wise ... well. Some of the top might want to go, just so you get back to the usual print ratio, but you know: since this would be ever so easy to bring about, I'll just imagine it done :D.

Actually, I find the different lines quite intriguing, and like how you put that one vertical line parallel to the border, leaving it "crooked" with regards to all the others.
Size-wise ... well. Some of the top might want to go, just so you get back to the usual print ratio, but you know: since this would be ever so easy to bring about, I'll just imagine it done :D.

Thanks Corinna, this is why I cropped slightly to make the right hand side the prominant vertical.

Most reactions

Back